I didn't really think about this until now, like take for instance the stars that gaze down upon us high from the earth's atmosphere. I could describe them perfectly as our guardian angels protecting us individually, as we go on with our wonderful lives which brings me to this "women" to the sheer volume of her generocity, she's always afforded me. I'll be completely honest I have one friend that goes beyond the word friendship, her loyalty love, kindness and her devotion to me and our friendship is something that you can't just buy. It's an "eternal blessing" she gives me on a daily basis, this other person I'm about to describe has the same makings of that. I'm going out on a limb, she's like a gift that was handed to me free of charge, her soulful spirit of kindness towards me a friendly connection that we made right off the bat was in record pace. I can always feel when a friendship is bonded. Friendship is more then a word it has far more precedence, she's a lovely wife, fantastic mother and "Happy Anniversary" by the way. I truly miss the conversations we have, I would call her beautiful but that was established long ago. Her elegance radiates her loveliness 100 fold. She definitely has "Best Friend" material written all over her even with that smile she sports. I can officially go to sleep knowing that upon her reading this it shall spark a tender moment between us. From my writing to her eyes reading word by word knowing that everything I say is meaningful towards her the "Cherished Friend"! :-)
Very lovely. She sounds quite fantastic!beautiful writing.
ReplyDeleteI care about her :-)
ReplyDelete