My dreams feel so real & intense,"its like watching an episode of myself where I'm the star! Most are great dreams other are sad, scary at times." I haven't a clue if dreams are a prelude to the future? I should believe that all the cool & great dreams, I do experience are future experiences. I will explore like traveling, tours blessing my family helping others ect. I like to consider myself "a good story teller" ensnaring you into an adventure you don't want to leave until its completed. These dreams stay in my thoughts, as I go on through the day thinking "I should've slept longer." I always seem to tell others of these memorable embraces, never been ashamed of it cause its fun telling others, something to share with them even if its a bit akward towards them but that's me being me.
No comments:
Post a Comment